I am working on a new antweight robot to replace Death by 1001 Cuts. The new robot will attempt to solve all the problems that I had with 1001. It will be similar in design but I feel that it is different enough to warrant a new name.
I am still undecided on what it will be called, If you have any ideas send me a message at Sales@endbots.com
- Pulley driven wheels for lighter weight and more reliable drive system
- Needle Bearing for the spinner should be less friction and still durable
- Clutch for the spinner to prevent snapped o-rings
- Side armor plates to protect wheels
- Possibly belt driven using fingertech pulleys if o-rings wont work.
- Lower profile than 1001 cuts
- Anodized frame for harder surface (maybe)