The Lemon-RX DESC is a dual channel speed controller with an integrated receiver which is designed to be as compact as possible without sacrificing its ability to handle the rigors of combat. The size and power of the DESC make it an excellent choice for both insect class robots and DIY applications.
The Lemon-RX version of the DESC comes with the low cost Lemon-RX receiver pre attached. This allows for an extremely compact drive solution. Extra channels can be direct soldered to the unused receiver pins.
- Bi-directional control of 2 DC motors @ 1.6 amps continuous, 3.0 amps max
- Motor braking enabled for precision control
- 6.5v to 16.8v voltage range
- compact size (26mm x 18mm x 3.5 mm)
- Lightweight at ~6 grams
- Attached DSM2 Lemon Rx Receiver*
- Undervoltage, overcurrent, and overtemp protection
- Simple calibration routine
- Failsafe on Lost signal
- Onboard 1:1 mixing option
*Lemon-Rx receiver is compatible with DSM2 Only. Due to being hard wired it may not be compatible with some pistol grip style radios as the channel assignments may differ. In this case we recommend the Standalone version.
WARNING: This product can get hot enough to burn you. Take care when handling this product.Failure to follow instructions may lead to damage not covered under warranty. Read instructions completely prior to use.