The Endbots DESC is a dual channel speed controller which is designed to be as compact as possible without sacrificing its ability to handle the rigors of combat. The size and power of the DESC make it an excellent choice for both insect class robots and DIY applications.
The Lemon-RX DESC comes with the low cost Lemon-RX receiver pre-attached. This allows for an extremely compact drive solution. Extra channels can be direct soldered to the unused receiver pins.*
Standalone DESC comes with connectors so you can easily plug in your own receiver.
Backpack DESC is the same as the Lemon-RX DESC but does not include any wires or a receiver. This is useful for attaching your own receiver with header pins (not included)
*Lemon-Rx receiver is compatible with DSM2 Only. Due to being hard wired it may not be compatible with some pistol grip style radios as the channel assignments may differ. In this case we recommend the Standalone version.
- Bi-directional control of 2 DC motors @ 1.6 amps continuous, 3.0 amps max
- Motor braking enabled for precision control
- 6.5v to 16.8v voltage range
- compact size (26mm x 18mm x 3.5 mm)
- Lightweight at ~6 grams
- Undervoltage, overcurrent, and overtemp protection
- Simple calibration routine
- Failsafe on Lost signal
- Onboard 1:1 mixing option
WARNING: This product can get hot enough to burn you. Take care when handling this product.