This product is discontinued. The reason is the prices for the Lemon-RX and Standalone DESC have been lowered to the point where it is no longer necessary to have this product. It remains online for reference only.
The Budget DESC is an entry level dual channel speed controller. While there are a few other boards out there as cheap or cheaper than the Budget DESC none of them offer premium features such as current limiting and on-board mixing. If you are looking to build your first insect class combat robot this is the board you are looking for.
The Budget version of the DESC comes with two cables which attach to your receiver. This allows you to choose which receiver is right for your application. The DESC is compatible with all PCM receivers which transmit one signal per wire and do not send a signals when the connection is lost.
- Bi-directional control of 2 DC motors @ 1.0 amps continuous, 1.5 amps max
- Motor braking enabled for precision control
- 6.5v to 12.6v voltage range
- compact size (33mm x 21mm x 2.5 mm)
- Lightweight at ~6 grams
- Undervoltage, overcurrent, and overtemp protection
- Simple calibration routine
- Failsafe on Lost signal
- Onboard 1:1 mixing option
WARNING: This product can get hot enough to burn you. Take care when handling this product.
Failure to follow instructions may lead to damage not covered under warranty. Read instructions completely prior to use.